Monday, January 11, 2010

Block 2 for the Three Generations Afghan


Block 2
Originally uploaded by CreationsByHand

My Mother has named this afghan the “Three Generations Afghan” because My Mother, myself and my 10 year old daughter are all working on our own afghans together, hence, three generations. I like the name and the afghan will make a nice memory for my daughter when she gets older and takes the afghan with her.

I apologize for this block being late. I originally hoped to post a new block every Saturday. I’m thinking this will probably not happen as it gets a little crazy around here with my five girls, since there is no school. I think a more realistic post day will be Monday, during nap time. So…you can start expecting every week’s block to be posted on Mondays.

Block #2

Ch 25

Row 1: *Slip st in first ch, hdc in next ch, repeat from star, ch 2, turn

Row 2: *hdc across, ch 1, turn

Repeat these two rows until block is the same size as block one.

Single crochet around the block in same color as the block was worked. Half double crochet around the block again in your joining color.

No comments: