Monday, January 18, 2010

Block 3 of the Three Generations Afghan


Block 3
Originally uploaded by CreationsByHand

Here is block 3 for the Three Generations Afghan.

Block 3 - Crazy Stitch

Ch 29

Row 1: 3 dc in 4th ch from hook, *skip 3 chs, sc in next ch, ch 3, 3 dc in same chain. Repeat from * across. End with sc in last ch.

Row 2: Ch 3, turn, 3 dc in sc of previous row. *sc in next ch 3 space of last row, ch 3, 3 dc in same space, prepeat from * across. End with sc in last ch 3 space.

Repeat row two.


Block pattern keeper

This is what I am doing to keep the patterns together for my 10 year old daughter since I have been working ahead so that I have the block ready to post here. I'm worried that she has lost her interest :-( She is half way through block 1 and I can seem to motivate her to finish. I hope I can spark her interest again and get her back on the wagon!

No comments: